Via Chassé offers her products and services based on two concepts. These being Private Lable and Branded Products. Private Lable being the choice of the majority of our customers, since this offers more flexibility in terms of price differentiation, visual design and making the perfect fit for the end customer. Via Dutch offers the full support of our own design studio and product expertise. For Private Lable products, as minimum order quantity is required and delivery time has to be agreed, since products are fully customized.
The Branded Products are currently based from 3 platforms, 3 brands. These are Dutch House, Dutch Crafts and Dutch Office. The products are directly available from stock and the minimum order quantity is limited to a full box only. These products cannot be customized in any way.
Production takes place at several plants whereby Via Chassé offers added value via the below possibilities:
- REACH This is a system for registration, evaluation and admission of chemicals in the EU. According to the guidelines of REACH, certain chemicals are prohibited, or limited.
- FSC® Wood that is cultivated and cut down in a responsible manner in regard to people and the environment.
- Better Cotton Initiative Cotton produced in a way that cares for the environment and supports workers’ safety and well-being.
- OKOE-TEX Standard 100 Safe and sustainable textiles made according to strict regulations for harmful substances, fragments left behind and pesticides.
- GS® International standard of high quality and safety requirements, mainly for technical equipment.
- Blaue Engel The ecolabel for environmentally friendly product design of the German government.
- Triman® This symbol is used in France and informs customers that they should dispose of this product by way of recylcing.
- Grune Punkt® The licence symbol of a European network of industry financed systems for recycling package material of consumer goods.